[olug] State auction

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Wed Mar 11 14:14:34 UTC 2009

I just found this in the OWH classifieds (but not the LJS, surprisingly).
I actually found this ad while searching for camera equipment, but the
it's that list of computer stuff near the top that caught my eye.
Unfortunately, I'm otherwise detained that morning.

AUCTION
STATE OF NEBRASKA SURPLUS PROPERTY
SAT. MAR. 14; 9AM
5001 SO. 14TH ST. (just south of the State Pen)
LINCOLN, NE

Antique wooden phone booths from Nebraska State Capitol
Antique Emil J. Paidar barber chair
5 pallets Dell P4's
computer peripherals
P4 servers
P4 Dell desktop models
HP printers & copy machine
lots of computer hubs, switches, routers, etc.
Lap top computers
flat panel monitors
QSC 400 AMP
cameras
Lincoln Idealarc 250 amp welder
Miller power supply w/10A MIG wire feeder
6'' stationary belt sander
(2) commercial pedestal grinders
hmt 5' veneer laminating machine
Highland Park lapidary polisher
Lorton Spartan lapidary polisher
tables
credenzas
6' & 7' conference tables
lots of file cabinets
chairs
Hobart grinder power units
Star food warmer
coffee brewers
Frymaster deep fryer
Anet dough sheeter
Hobart 30 qt. mixer
Hollymatic burger press
(400+) 6 oz. glass tumblers
Hoshizaki ice maker
baking sheets
lab glassware
MSA Ultralite II SCBA units
Dent-ta-EZ dental unit
AND MUCH MORE.

Cash or check. Viewing Fri. MAR. 13, 9AM - 4:30PM . State reserves the right to alter listing.www.bidawad.com
STATE OF NEBRASKA SURPLUS DIVISION (402) 471-3896
FICKE & FICKE AUCTIONEERS