[olug] web host recommendations

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 22:24:16 UTC 2009

signed up for fat cow.

58 /year "unlimited" bandwidth and storage.
comes with a free .com domain, and i was able to point both my other domains
at subdirectories for no cost.
the toolset is impressive, but the only tools i will use are domain pointers
and awstats.

using ftp, but i'm in negotiations for a secure connection.