[olug] domain name registrar recommendations

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 20:30:59 UTC 2009

dyndns.org a bit more expensive, but the service is awesome, e-mails are
answered in minutes sometimes, and the dynamic dns addressing tools (cost a
little extra) can not be beat. most routers (and dsl "modem"s) these days
support dyndns updating as well.

2 domains
i point one at my webhost, and when needed, i point the other at my house
using the dyndns daemon.

very handy stuff.