[olug] Linux help

Aric Aasgaard aric at omahax.com
Sat Jun 13 21:46:14 UTC 2009

Don't get me wrong.  I don't wear a tin foil hat and I use Google.  I just
think that it is a copout for a Linux user group to say "use Google" when it
is a relatively simple task to do yourself.  If you are an un-paid intern I
think it would be beneficial to have the experience of implementing it
yourself using an open source solution.

I am not a fan of Wal-Mart and I am not happy the Ranch Bowl got plowed.  I
have used the store once to get jumper cables at 2am.

Evil is point of view.  Are you going to quit gardening and cooking because
you have a McDonalds drive through?