[olug] mkisofs options for DVD mount on Windows

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Sat Jun 13 17:36:27 UTC 2009

I usually create a file with the list of files that I want to put on the dvd,
and use this below as a burn_dvd.sh script. No issues passing the dvd
to a winuser, no mkisofs step.

LNUM=$1
LIST=`cat list${LNUM}.txt`

growisofs -J -R -speed=1 -Z /dev/dvd ${LIST}

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User