[olug] Linux help

Aric Aasgaard aric at omahax.com
Thu Jun 11 15:09:38 UTC 2009

Sharing calendars with webdav it is simple and there really isn't that much
administration.  Basically you just make a couple shared logins for the
webdav....  I guess I just don't like using google because I don't like the
idea of having a search engine company that makes its money selling
advertisements analyzing everything my company is doing.