[olug] Linux help

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 01:49:00 UTC 2009

Sunbird is a calendar client. I don't think they provide a calendar
server. I could be mistaken. I've never used it.

But if you want to use Sunbird as a client, I think someone was
working on a fork to integrate Sunbird with Pidgin to make a
contact/collaboration/PIM solution.  But then again, Kontact/Koepete
already works well for that.

-- T. J.