[olug] Untangle firewall

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Sun Jul 26 15:15:43 UTC 2009

I'm trying to get a new Untangle 6.20 firewall setup at home.  I'd
like to segment my home/DMZ/Wireless traffic on three different
interfaces.  The firewall sees all four interfaces but the DHCP setup
page only seems to allow for a single subnet range.

Has anyone on this list ever setup an Untangle server with multiple DHCP zones?

Dan

--