[olug] OT: shoot me

Charles.Bird charles.bird at powerdnn.com
Fri Jul 24 00:25:36 UTC 2009

I have a windows machine thats in a reboot loop right now. Cant make it
through disk check.
Almost time to invoke the four letter word commands.

cant even go to safemode, windows wont see any of the keyboards, lol

Looks like I'll be around pretty late, if you want some locally written
documentation on how I do it with 2008 and DFS, let me know.