[olug] Yesterday's dd-wrt release fixes vulnerability

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 01:10:28 UTC 2009

I've dug into this a little but. The bug exist in the v24 sp1 firmware.
I personally have been running the June 19 pre-sp2 release which also has
the bug.

If your running anything prior to v24 sp1, you can run the test rob privided

and verify that the bug effects you

There are two fixes posted currently, both available on the dd-wrt home
page.
Note that the suggested firmware fix is temporary until the router DB is
updated.
well according to the website

Chad, CISSP