[olug] Part Time Job

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 01:11:17 UTC 2009

may 2008? wow. i didn't know people kept e-mail that long.....

anyhow...if todd's still looking for help, i just want to give a good ref
and say he's a knowledgeable guy, and a good dude to work with.

i worked on a coding project with him last year. it was a cool project, i
learned a lot, and was fairly compensated.

i've got a lot on my plate, but if i had the time, i would totally work with
him again.

highly recommended work if he's still offering....