[olug] Filesystems

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:44:48 UTC 2009

just archive the drive and use the archive afterward, rather than the
original. that should do it. bonus: you have a backup point of the entire
drive....that is...if you have an extra drive to mount up.

i'm a reiser guy, myself.

i've had many smooth rides with ext, though.....except a couple of times
when i was resizing partitions. turned out weird.