[olug] crossover pro

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 21:33:12 UTC 2009

Damm, I am found out...  I actually never got the account established in
time.

I retrieved my downloads from a link Mr. Wolf posted, at least I am sure
that
he posted it.  The only real issue is the checksums come out incorrect.
Which
unfortunately mean I can not install to verify my theory.

So to answer Kevin's question I am looking for the "shell" version. and yes
I am
trying to install the shell version on ubuntu 8.10.

I am currently trying to use the demo, but the software I am trying to load
falls
under the category of "unsupported windows app".  So I was curious if the
full
unlocked version "i.e. the free download" would get me around this problem

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Joe Gulizia <jrguliz at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was able to re-still by clicking on the link when I had to do a majpr
> change.
>
> Joe

Chad, CISSP