[olug] mythtv parts ordered

Benjamin Watson bwatson1979 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 21:49:43 UTC 2009

Mythbuntu continues to impress me with every release as it gets easier
and easier to get up and running.  I got my 8.04 master backend up in
under an hour and each frontend up and running in under a half hour.

I'm looking into PXE boot for the frontends to free up administrative
time.  I see on the master backend that setting up a PXE boot server
seems to be as simple as enabling a checkbox.