[olug] NNUI & No Machine

Craig Wolf CJWolf at mpsomaha.org
Thu Feb 19 18:55:23 UTC 2009

For those that do not know, I am an officer in the Novell User group as well as here in OLUG.  We meet the second Tue. for lunch here at my work every month.

We have someone coming in to show how they use No Machine in their business and NNUI is opening this to anyone that is interested in seeing what this company is doing.  Millard Schools is looking at No Machine to help us get more longevity out of our hardware  If you are interested in seeing this, please let me know so that we have an accurate head count (gotta make sure we have room).

Let me know if you need/want more info...

Craig Wolf
NNUI/OLUG Officer
(402)715-6283