[olug] Looking for desktops/unwanted boxes...

russellmonaghan at cox.net russellmonaghan at cox.net
Wed Feb 18 04:35:34 UTC 2009

Hey, I'm looking to build a small render farm for some graphics work, and I need some extra boxes. I thought I'd put in here and see if anyone wanted to get rid of a machine that was lying around. Preferable specs:

P4 processor or equivalent at around 1.5-2.0 Ghz
NIC card 10/100
512 or better memory

These by no means need a hard drive, cdrom, etc peripherals. Just some memory, a fair processor, and a NIC. If you have spare parts such as a box with just motherboard, or memory, I might be interested also. Thanks in advance.

Russell T. Monaghan