[olug] OO.o a threat to MS? 8)

Craig Wolf CJWolf at mpsomaha.org
Wed Dec 30 14:04:50 UTC 2009

Thanx Rod for a great laugh this morning!!  I agree but had NOT thought it in those terms.  ROFLOL!

Craig Wolf
Linux Server Support

>>> Hurley Rod <RHurley at TENASKA.com> 12/30/2009 >>>
I can just see one of these "Compete Leads" at one of our luncheons.  He would stick out like Pee Wee Herman at a Grateful Dead concert.  (Before the mugshot, that is.)

The last thing I think any of us want is somebody sitting in on our brainshares, and pumping us with questions why we don't drink the kool-aid.  I'm seeing this job is as successful as the balloon boy hoax: lots of great publicity and hype for about 45 minutes, then poof...off the radar.