[olug] need some quick help with sed

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 21:04:03 UTC 2009

i know it's sloppy, but that was the quick way of patching what i did wrong.
when i go back to clean up the code, i will consolidate into a single, more
elegant line of code.
with some of my ideas, i bite off more than i can chew when it comes to
writing code. this is one of those projects.
10,000 lines of code and growning, so i need to be on to other aspects of it
to get it fully functional.
after that, i'll make it pretty.

much thanks again everyone. i'll be reading up on sed through the week as i
get the time.