[olug] Eee netbooks

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 00:06:07 UTC 2009

What is meant by a wifi kill switch? A single hardware button? Or
fn-F2 or something?

I've got the latter, and it turns the wireless both off and on. Both
under the OS it used to have and under UbuntuEEE. I would not want a
netbook that had the former without some kind of ability to deactivate
the hardware button.