[olug] Eee netbooks

Awais Khan frontsidelockslide at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 00:34:05 UTC 2009

finally, I have something useful for you guys.

there is a version of linux called Puppy Linux ... you need to find a
version of puppy linux called pupEEE linux ...  This will have wifi drivers
built in.

it took me weeks to figure this out. But if you get "PupEEE" linux, it will
work.

(I used this on the 2G surf version)