[olug] Yahoo! eng opportunities

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Wed Dec 16 17:07:30 UTC 2009

Hey folks,

Google isn't the only search giant that's hiring.  I just got cold
called by a Yahoo recruiter who found my resume online.  It sounds
like I'm a good match for what they want, except for the part about
working in California.  She gave me permission to forward this
message on to the OLUG.  If anybody's interested in moving to
California for this sort of work, here's your opportunity.