[olug] Google Job Openings

dthomas at gmail.com dthomas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 16:56:30 UTC 2009

Also, there's openings for software engineers at the Council Bluffs
datacenter.  If you (or anyone you know) is a talented software engineer and
wants to work on large-scale Datacenter Automation, please don't hesitate to
apply!  We're actively searching for people and interested in people local
to the Omaha/Council Bluffs metro.

See job posting at:
http://www.google.com/support/jobs/bin/answer.py?answer=160730

-Dan