[olug] Google Job Openings

Brady Cox brady.cox at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 16:40:48 UTC 2009

Hey All,

The best way to see all the jobs we have open right now is to go
through the link on Craigslist... for whatever reason going directly
to the jobs page doesn't show them all... odd and I've already
complained to the proper folks, but I digress.

Here's the link to use that actually works:
http://www.google.com/support/jobs/bin/static.py?page=why-cbf.html&dep_id=1060&loc_id=11651&topic=1060&src=craigsopsprofcb

Personally I'm looking for people who like fixing machines to apply as
I could use a few more co-workers, but there are other jobs there.
Even some that don't require Linux.  Regardless, it would be a nice
change of pace to interview some people, so if you know anyone, let
them know.

--
If you want to have cities, you've got to build roads.

Disclaimer:  Yes, I meant to to 'reply-all'.  If there is a joke at
your expense in this email, know that you were included on the reply
so that you can prepare an equally enjoyable comeback.  <3