[olug] OT: Domain Registrations

Matthew Will mwill at midlandsnetworksolution.com
Sat Aug 29 03:15:53 UTC 2009

I use both Verio and Rackspace.  But I also host a few more sites.  For
one or two sites personally I would go to Network Solutions.  But,
that's who I use for all of my domain registrations.  Second choice
would be GoDaddy only because they are a bit less expensive for
registering and hosting.  Both NS and GoDaddy have excellent
administrative interfaces and support if necessary.  In your situation I
could see you going to GoDaddy.

Good Luck!

matthew will . network systems engineer

midlands network solution