[olug] OT: 5.8Ghz + microwave?

Sam Tetherow tetherow at shwisp.net
Wed Aug 26 03:52:39 UTC 2009

The Ubiquiti gear is great.  I've used their 802.11a gear quite a bit
and have been very pleased with it.

 The airmax stuff has just started shipping so I don't know anyone using
it in the field although one guy I know just got the bullets in and has
been bench testing them and they are getting about 80Mbps real throughput.

    Sam Tetherow
    Sandhills Wireless