[olug] OT: 5.8Ghz + microwave?

Christopher White slaeyer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 21:31:23 UTC 2009

Just about every type of antenna and how they're created is linked to
on this page, I keep it bookmarked so I can browse at my leisure, lol!
http://www.wlan.org.uk/antenna-page.html

my fav from that page is the instructions on using an old directv,
etc. dish and securing a usb wifi dongle, you can routinely get over
10 miles for very cheap!!
http://www.wwc.edu/~frohro/Airport/Primestar/Primestar.html

Chris from Kearney