[olug] Help for a newbie systems administrator

Edward Monical-Vuylsteke solrane.altari at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 14:01:50 UTC 2009

I have recently been put into the position of serving as a Linux systems
administrator, with only user level experience with a Linux architecture.

Currently, I believe it is a CentOS box. *doesn't have the information right
in front of him*

I was wondering if there would be some pointers/information that you might
recommend looking at to get started, to help from getting lost in the morass
of information. I'm just not certain where the best place is to start
getting reliable information.