[olug] Installing multiple linux distros...

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Wed Aug 5 20:05:40 UTC 2009

It is a major hassle, when the applications/databases are supposed to
be up 24/7/365 and coordinating several projects to agree to the same
downtime is sometimes not possible.

Oracle cluster,
# uptime
  15:01:35 up 388 days, 11:05,  3 users,  load average: 2.43, 2.08, 1.70

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User