[olug] Installing multiple linux distros...

adunlop techworld.mail at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 19:41:49 UTC 2009

RHEL patches security issues rather quickly.  CentOS does as well from
what I've seen.  The advantage to having older software is that you
have to update less often.  Fedora may have a 12 month lifespan, but
with RHEL you have 7 years.  Migrating production servers is a task
best done at a more leisurely pace than annually :)

Aaron