[olug] Installing multiple linux distros...

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Wed Aug 5 16:54:45 UTC 2009

Yeah, the grub+/boot updates will make this a pain...  I can setup the
Ubuntu grub to be the "main" grub boot loader (installed to the boot
sector of the hard disk: /dev/sda), then chain load the CentOS grub
loader (and have CentOS install grub to its partition (/dev/sda5).

I might have to play with this in a VM instance just to get the experience.

DanL