[olug] Recommendations for Lincoln NE

Matthew Platte 51 at triopticon.com
Tue Aug 4 00:00:36 UTC 2009

Obi-Wan wrote:
> Switching to Internet Nebraska's DSL would
> give you a much more personable customer service desk to call, and it
> would then be their responsibility to deal with Windstream if it was a
> circuit issue, not yours.

I'll second that.  Most of my calls to IN start out with, "Is the
Internet down or is it just something that I've broken at my place?"
(and, as you'd expect, it's usually the second case).

When I did have a circuit problem, IN staff did all the hollering for
me.  All I had to do is swap the modems (there were several) in/out
every now and then until Windstream & IN got the ducks all in a row.

--