[olug] linux questions

adam davis radamdavis at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 00:53:04 UTC 2009

Hi fellow windows users? Oh my bad did I say that here.

I very recently got fed up with windows crap. So I switched my laptop to Unbuntu. I dont know what version but do believe it is the newer one. Here is the problem. I still would like to play movies on it. So does anyone here have a suggestion or two for a DVD player?

Thanks
Adam
New Linux user

 In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of
people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

"REBOOT THE USER".

"There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't." - a geek