[olug] OT: Recommendations for a PSTN Gateway

Charles.Bird charles.bird at powerdnn.com
Tue Apr 28 20:23:48 UTC 2009

i dont care about the local numbers so much, just LD and some good
international capabilities.
I'm not seeing much on the internet about these services, I am suspecting
that I should talk to Level3 or someone about it.
I really want to see what others know first, because in this group, almost
always, someone has gone before me.

I checked Citistream and it appears that they are closed down, or dont care
if they get business. Numbers are null, and contact-us form on webpage
doesnt appear to work.