[olug] Happy Jaunty Day!

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Thu Apr 23 17:50:13 UTC 2009

> Is there even a defined convention for Ubuntu codenames?

Releases are named with an adjective and an animal.  Each successive
release uses the next letter in the English alphabet to start both words.
If you think they used "H" twice, then you're not paying attention.
I don't recall the first three, but:
	Dapper Drake was 6.06.
	Edgy Eft was 6.10.
	Feisty Fawn was 7.04.