[olug] Recycling event

Kenny Kant kenny.kant at running-config.com
Wed Apr 22 03:20:21 UTC 2009

It is my understanding that it is legal to dispose of CRT's and
electronic equipment via regular trash service.  The caveat is you
cannot produce over a certain weight/ton-age in a given year which if I
recall is crazy large.   I used to work for a non profit years back and
this was the official word we got from the state in response the
question of "what should we do with this crap" :)  Now is this the most
GREEN solution.. probably not :)  I believe this was county specific too
I cant remember, something to do with Omaha being a special case... we
could not do the same thing in Lancaster County.