[olug] Open source monitoring system?

Trent Melcher trentm at q.com
Thu Apr 16 01:36:52 UTC 2009

I will add a vote for Nagios,  we use it for monitoring all of our
customer's environments.  I even used way back when it was still called
NetSaint,  then moved over the BigBrother/Hobbit for a while,  but my
current job pulled be back into Nagios and I really think all other
opensource products can't compare,  unless they are using it under the hood.

Trent