[olug] OT

Jake Churchill reynacho at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 04:20:02 UTC 2009

I used to work there and I know that some of the older modems can't be
controlled by Cox as well as the new ones.  With their new tiered services
and bandwidth throttling (not to mention whatever they are apparently coming
out with next) it's probably necessary to get rid of hardware that is not
capable of keeping up.  At least they are doing all the work and not making
you upgrade it yourself.