[olug] Open source project contributors.

Jason Zeisler superztnt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 23:37:40 UTC 2009

Has anyone been involved in an open source project? This could have been as
a programmer, tester, packaging, or whatever. What kinds of projects have
you worked on? What was your experience like? I was looking at Ubuntu's
website to see how to contribute to the project and at sourceforge.net at
projects that are looking for contributors, but I wanted to get some insight
before I volunteered. I have no professional experience as a developer but I
would love to contribute. How about OLUG, are there any software projects
going on here?

Thanks,
Jason Z.