[olug] [OT] IT degrees

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 23:34:09 UTC 2009

Hey, Jason!
Also currently in Sioux City, but make frequent trips to Omaha still.
Not sure myself what status is on the SCLUG, but they've been renamed at the least, and the mailing list has been mostly dead the year that I've been on it...
I've been working on PCs for about 15 years now, started building around the time Win95 was new (95/98/ME issues are what really got me using Linux).
The more I work, the better I realize a degree is, but it's becoming a HUGE pain to work and get a degree, so I'll be very interested in this myself.

 I ran the Harry Potter books through a spell checker; none of those spells should work.