[olug] OT: Power Adapters

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Wed Apr 1 03:10:35 UTC 2009

I don't have any, but you could make some up yourself if you have an old PS
with the correct wires and you're willing so solder.  You could cut the
small plug off the fan and solder a big female connector onto the end in its
place.

If you're not up to that, I believe DIT has them in their stores.  Radio
Shack might have a few in stock too.

Dan

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 10:01 PM, Cheyenne Deal <deal.cheyenne at gmail.com>wrote:

> I have recently gotten some machines in that have no fan power plugs on the
> motherboard. I was wondering of anyone had any of
> THESE<http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812189119>that
> I could buy from them. I was not going to pay ~$13 for shipping for
> things that only cost ~$6. If anyone has any please respond back.
>
> Thanks,
> Cheyenne D

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the
Satires of Juvenal
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)