[olug] Post your uptime...

Travis Owens openbook1441 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 17:28:23 UTC 2008

Here's one of the machines on our platform:tlowens @
ibm351:/wic/home/tlowens>uptime
  11:27AM   up 14040 days,  15:25,  4 users,  load average: 1.59, 1.43, 0.89

This is an AIX machine, which has various issues with uptime anyway... the
beauty of this uptime... I found a ticket the same day I pulled the uptime
stat, where the hardware team had rebooted it about 4 hours before I pulled
the uptime. Not only does it have a great uptime stat, it can travel time as
well!

Cheers!
Me