[olug] Post your uptime...

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Mon Sep 29 15:43:46 UTC 2008

Here's mine:
 10:31:52 up  1:45,  1 user,  load average: 0.97, 0.75, 0.76

That's my laptop that is toted between home and the office every day...  :-)

Dan

Slightly off topic:
If anyone can determine how long a system has had Linux instaled, I'd be
interested in reporting that.  This laptop has been running a flavor or
Linux (mostly Kubuntu, and Fedora early on), but I never re-formatted the
HDD (that I remember). Is there some sort of EXT2/3 timestamp that I can
read?

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the
Satires of Juvenal