[olug] opensuse 11 & xen kernel

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Thu Sep 25 21:51:21 UTC 2008

That's what I thought.  I was forwarded this page which mentioned a patch.

http://www.raskas.be/blog/2008/01/17/3ware-module-refuses-to-load-with-xen-kernel/#more-77

The patch -

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg10302.html

I'm going to re-compile the module with the changes to see how it goes.

Jon L.