[olug] OT: chrome bug ?

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 14:37:18 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,
Off topic, but I'm curious if anyone else's ran into this bug.  Ever since
the first update... my checkboxes will disappear randomly and stuff -- and
when they do, it affects the whole page.  I'm unsure if they ever come back
or not.  It also affects the life time of the tab.  It's been primarily
noticable on gmail.  Win2003 Server and Win XP both seem to do it.

Anyone else experiencing this or know of a work around ?  I've also had some
slight graphical bugs with XP and scrollbars, but not too concerned about
those.

-Will