[olug] [ot] something funny

OBrien, Timothy IrishMASMS at olug.org
Mon Sep 22 14:59:42 UTC 2008

<quote who="Will Langford">
> On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 3:36 PM, T. J. Brumfield
> <enderandrew at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> XKCD is the shit.  The entire archives should be required reading
>> amongst the geeky crowd.  I have a few strips up by my desk.
>>
>> -- T. J.
>

> Agreed, and ditto!.
>
> Occaisionally, userfriendly.org will also have a decent strip.  I've got a
> server room related one printed and on my desk as well :).
>
> -Will

XKCD is like slashdot - no need to post a link to the list; all of us have
already read the article & been posting on the thread for a while now. 8D

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien

A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?
An often repeated quote on news.admin.net-abuse.email:
<I>
"Spam is not about content, it is about consent".
</i>