[olug] Spare old AGP card?

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 14:32:34 UTC 2008

i've got a pile of extra AGP cards. nothing too fancy though. you can have
one for 5$ if you feel like taking a drive (15mi south of west omaha). just
contact me off list for directions, etc.

another good place to check would be jay at Reboot The User. he's got piles
of hardware, and he's a true linux fanatic, so i'm sure he would have some
good advice for you as well. he's located in west omaha.