[olug] Fwd: Ohio LinuxFest 2008 - Registration Open

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Wed Sep 17 15:59:49 UTC 2008

If you can make it, OLFU on Friday is a great opportunity to take
tutorials from some really great speakers at a fantastically low
price. </plug>

I taught last year at OLFU, but not this year, so this isn't exactly
self-promotion. :)

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University