[olug] Luncheon Voting Results

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 05:44:39 UTC 2008

I know that I voted along with Nate and if we met in in CB...either Burgers on Broadway or Lansky's is fine.  I'd leave it up to Jeff and Eli between those two places with Cali Tacos (Omaha East) being another option....if just three of us I'd say Cali Tacos......

Eli and the Googlers could make it a crowd.

either way I have to take a day off from work...so a little travel doesn't bother me.

Jeff or Eli...ever eaten at McGee's, So Omaha Bridge Road and So. Expressway?  Heard its good,,,never been inside.... also LPL's (once--years back) or Railway Inn.....also Sam's Italian Villa on West Broadway is good.

Joe