[olug] Luncheon Voting Results

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Wed Sep 17 04:06:01 UTC 2008

> There is also El Toro's in the corner by Ace Hardware (next to Quizno's)

I thought of them.  That's good food, but IIRC, they generally only
have one row of tables along the front that will seat more than four
people.  All other seating is booths in tight isles.  Correct me if
my memory is foggy.  It's probably been a year since I've been in
there, despite patronizing that Ace weekly.