[olug] Luncheon Voting Results

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Wed Sep 17 03:54:29 UTC 2008

I am one of the CB'rs.  Before, we would go to the East O, lunch but if
there is interest -- I'm all up for lunch in CB -- easier commute.  I am
guessing that it was Eli and/or Joe who was the other voter(s) for CB.  If
no one else speaks up, I'd be happy to have lunch at Cali Taco as a fall
back.

-jeff